The pace of business today, along with fierce competition and economic pressure means quality decisions need to be made quickly.
For an organisation to stay ahead of the pack, it needs Managers who are able to generate rapid and viable solutions to business problems.
By attending the practical 2 day business problem solving and decision making course, you will learn how to use established problem solving methodologies to ask the right questions at the right time, thinking and reacting quickly, intelligently, and systematically get to the best solution to any business problem you are faced with.
Key Benefits of attending this course:
* Dissecting a problem accurately and clearly so that you can cut through the clutter to identify where the problem actually lies
* Distinguishing fact from emotion by understanding and successfully navigating problem solving and decision making traps
* Eliminating recurring problems by understanding and addressing both symptoms and root causes
* Using comparative thinking skills to define your problem so that you can identify what makes your problem your unique
* Developing feasible explanations or theories of what might have caused the problem by identifying where and what information must be gathered
* Making effective business decisions , despite the time pressures you face, by applying tried and tested problem solving methodologies
* Pinpointing the correct course of action and solving the problem by developing your creative, analytic and critical thinking skills
* Reducing workplace stress and mitigating the impact of problems by having a clear, well communicated action plan