South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP)
SACAP refers to the South African College of Applied Psychology.
Too often, those in crisis can’t access the help they need. SACAP's person-centered educational philosophy develops the skills you need to effect positive change where it’s needed most. SACAP’s work-integrated learning offering is where your training really comes to life so submit your SACAP online application now. Most of the courses include supervised practical placements that cover a diverse range of counselling environments, which you can match to your field of interest. This way you’ll get invaluable practical experience under your belt – before you even graduate.
Students will be given a SACAP login once they apply and complete their SACAP registration. They would then use this on the SACAP portal.
- Higher Certificate in Counselling and Communication Skills (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 5, 120-Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B, C, D] Distance Mode [A]
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling and Communications Skills (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 6, 120-Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B, D]
- Diploma in Counselling and Communication Skills (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 6, 360-Credits: Contact Mode [A, B, C, D] Distance Mode [A]
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Senior Phase and Further education and Training Teaching (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 7, 120-Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B]
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 7, 360- Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B, C, D] Distance Mode [A]
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 8, 120- Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B, D] Distance Mode [A]
- Bachelor of Psychology (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 8, 480-Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B, D]
- Bachelor of Social Work (HEQSF Aligned NQF Level 8, 120-Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B, C, D
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours in Human Resource Management (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 8, 120-Credits: - 100 - - 100 - Contact Mode) [A, B, C, D] Distance Mode [A]
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours in Psychology (HEQSF Aligned NQF Level 8, 120-Credits: Contact Mode) [A, B, C, D] Distance Mode [A]
- Master of Social Science in Community Health Promotion (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 9, 180-Credits: Contact Mode)
As part of SACAP’s commitment to a person-centred approach to learning, we have 2 online personal study options that you can choose from for their SACAP online courses. This is Online Live or Online Flexi.
- Cape Town
There is also an online campus.
Consult the SACAP website for information regarding South African College of Applied Psychology fees.
SACAP bursaries are available externally during the year to assist students with paying their tuition fees. However SACAP has made it clear that they do not provide bursaries or financial aid; as they are a private institution and are not funded by the government. However, SACAP does accept privately arranged study loans and bursaries.
Most Popular Articles Today
The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) has revealed that when the lockdowns began in March 2020, they were inundated with requests for benefits, which also created an increased demand for improved service delivery. In addition to this, data from Statistics South Africa (StatsSA) showed that more than 600 000 formal sector jobs were lost during this lockdown period.
A role model is someone who doesn't necessarily tell you what to do but rather shows you how to act, react, live, work and improve through their good example. When you are in a managerial position, you are automatically seen as a leader within your organisation.
Graduation is a celebration of a student’s hard work, perseverance and commitment to obtaining an academic qualification. However, students at South Africa’s largest distance learning institution have encountered unforeseen circumstances that prevented them from enjoying their special day.
Minister Higher Education Blade Nzimande recently revealed that of every one hundred children who begin Grade 1, only twelve will enrol at a university and half will complete a qualification. Not all of those who graduate will secure employment.
Other People Were Also Interested In
It has been almost three months since unemployed individuals in South Africa received the crucial R350 grant. This is due to the rules around the grant’s disbursement changing after the National State of Disaster was lifted.