South African College of Applied Psychology SACAP
Too often, those in crisis can’t access the help they need. SACAP's person-centered educational philosophy develops the skills you need to effect positive change where it’s needed most. SACAP’s work-integrated learning offering is where your training really comes to life. Most of the courses include supervised practical placements that cover a diverse range of counselling environments, which you can match to your field of interest. This way you’ll get invaluable practical experience under your belt – before you even graduate.
- Higher Certificate in Counseling and Communication skills (1 year full-time or 2 years part-time | NQF Level 5, CHE accredited | JHB, PTA, CPT and Online)
- Diploma in Counselling and Communication (2 years full-time or 3 years part-time | NQF Level 6, CHE accredited | JHB and CPT)
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science degree (3 years full-time or 5 years part-time | NQF Level 7, CHE accredited | JHB, PTA, CPT and Online)
- Bachelor of Psychology degree (4 years full-time only | NQF Level 8, CHE and HPCSA accredited | JHB and CPT)
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours (Psychology) degree (1 year full-time only | NQF Level 8, CHE accredited | JHB, PTA, CPT and Online)
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours (Psychology) [BPsych Equivalent Programme] (18 months full-time only | NQF Level 8, CHE and HPCSA accredited | JHB and CPT)
- Cape Town
There is also an online campus.
Consult the SACAP.edu website for information regarding fees.
Most Popular Articles Today
The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) has revealed that when the lockdowns began in March 2020, they were inundated with requests for benefits, which also created an increased demand for improved service delivery. In addition to this, data from Statistics South Africa (StatsSA) showed that more than 600 000 formal sector jobs were lost during this lockdown period.
A role model is someone who doesn't necessarily tell you what to do but rather shows you how to act, react, live, work and improve through their good example. When you are in a managerial position, you are automatically seen as a leader within your organisation.
Graduation is a celebration of a student’s hard work, perseverance and commitment to obtaining an academic qualification. However, students at South Africa’s largest distance learning institution have encountered unforeseen circumstances that prevented them from enjoying their special day.
Minister Higher Education Blade Nzimande recently revealed that of every one hundred children who begin Grade 1, only twelve will enrol at a university and half will complete a qualification. Not all of those who graduate will secure employment.
Other People Were Also Interested In
It has been almost three months since unemployed individuals in South Africa received the crucial R350 grant. This is due to the rules around the grant’s disbursement changing after the National State of Disaster was lifted.