Duration: 1 Day
The numerous incidences of corruption exposed in South African business recently, have made it imperative that every employer sets clear ethical standards and trains management and staff to live by those standards, without compromise.
This course requites Learners to critically evaluate themselves, to understand the impact of strong ethics, and to have the courage to remain true to a moral compass, despite the challenges they may face.
The course is designed to raise moral standards as a counter to potential or real corruption within a work environment. The focus is on ethics and the learner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Everyone in a leadership position
- Aspirant and junior managers who are required to maintain ethical standards within a team
- Anyone expected to understand and apply their organisation's code of conduct in a work environment.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Leaders who have strong ethics and a clear moral compass are admired and trusted
- A strong ethical foundation that is clearly defined, understood by staff and applied by management, will permeate an organisation and create a great environment and organisation that the market trusts as a partner
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- The “moral compass” as applied to individuals, teams and the organisation
- The importance of morality and accountability
- The Code of Conduct as applied in organisations
- Dealing with conflict between personal and organisational codes of conduct
- Types of deviations from a code of conduct, including the subtle deviations!
- How to deal with deviations
- Maintaining strong ethics in your team
- Considering your team and your organisation and determining future actions to maintain strong ethics and morality in the workplace