Through this Time Management training - which is offered throughout South Africa - you will gain time-management, planning and goal-setting competencies to achieve greater success in your personal and work life (Aligned to Unit Standard 242811: NQF level 4: 5 credits).
Suitable for: All employees
Course duration: 1 day
NQF level: 4
Course content and outcomes:
- What is time management, and why is it so important for success?
- The basic principles of time management
- Creating a task list
- Prioritising personal and team tasks
- Using and maintaining a diary
- Implementing and maintaining personal and team task lists
- Value clarification exercise – the basis for goal setting
- Clarifying your purpose and visions
- How do Vision, Mission, Values, Goals, Objectives, Strategy link together?
- Personal envisioning and setting of supportive objectives and goals
- Basing your vision, mission, objectives and goals on your values
- Identifying your vision, mission, objectives and goals for all 4 aspects of your life:
- Personal vision and goal setting – mental, physical and spiritual
- Family vision and goal setting
- Financial vision and goal setting
- Career vision and goal settings