So, you're thinking of applying to study at the University of Cape Town? Read on to find out how, and what forms you'll need to fill in and what documents you'll need copies of.
University of Cape Town - Application Info
Applications for 2018 will open at 4pm on 3 April 2017 and close on 30 September 2017. Be sure to apply between these two dates!
The easiest way to apply is online. You will need:
- a working email address
- your South African identity document, or
- your passport if you are an international student
Click here to visit the UCT application page.
If you can't apply online, you'll need to make a paper application. For that, you will need to download the UCT application form for undergraduates:
For applicants finishing school in 2017
- If you are doing the National Senior Certificate in South Africa in 2017, you must enter your grade 11 results at the time of application
- You will need to enter your Grade 12 results online as you get them. If you are not applying online, send UCT a certified copy of your school report
- Applicants writing Matric do not need to send UCT their final school results in January 2018
Tel: 021 650 2128
Fax: 021 650 5189
The Admissions Office
University of Cape Town
℅ Bremner Building Lower Campus
Website: Application Page