Computer programming deals with providing computers with coded instructions for the automatic performance of a task. Having programming skills will save you a lot of time and allow you to complete more tasks, enhance your problem-solving skills and gain a deeper understanding of how the internet works.
Here’s Where To Find Programming Courses While Working
- CodeSpace - Offers a wide range of courses which allows students to gain industry-approved certification. These courses include Web Design, Frontend Development, Mobile Development and AWS Cloud Foundations. Their courses range from one month to ten-month courses. Their courses are billed monthly.
- Think360 - Offers a wide array of short skills programme accredited courses aimed at bolstering your CV. Their courses include Graphic Design, Social Media and Digital Marketing as well as Small Business Startup Essentials.
- Master Grade It - Offers an introduction to programming courses along with several different short courses and skills programmes.
- CodeAcademy - offers online courses for students wanting to learn about computer science. Their programs include Python, Command Line, Git, Data Structures, and more.
- FutureLearn - offers a twelve-week online Data Analytics Using Python course which gives you the knowledge and skills to complete advanced analytics.
- SchoolOfIt - Offers AutoDesk Courses, Social Media Courses and Science Courses.
- YouTube - You can learn anything you want on YouTube. While you may not get the certification or qualification, you can learn crucial skills for free.
Remember to do your research when it comes to deciding on what course is best for you and covers what you want to learn.