In this article, we give you tips and tricks to make your CV stand out among the pile and better your chances of landing that job you want.
Here's How To Create A CV As A Job Applicant
- Update the look: A neat modern design will draw attention to specific accomplishments so a prospective employer can see at a glance what’s important.
- Make sure Your CV is tailored for the job you are applying for. By matching the job requirements to your skills you are telling your potential employer that you are capable of doing the job, but don't lie.
- Sell Yourself. Give a summary of your abilities and accomplishments.
- Education: Begin with your highest qualification first and follow with other qualifications you have obtained. Also, list your major milestones.
- Experience: Start with your current position and then previous positions in date order.
- Keep your CV short – two-to-three pages is recommended.
- Make sure that there are no grammatical or spelling errors in your CV. You can also ask a friend to have a look through your CV because sometimes we can see our own mistakes.