The University of South Africa (UNISA) offers Open and Distance Learning (ODL), which could accomodate any student and allows students to create their own schedule.
Once you have completed your application and received confirmation that Unisa has received it, then you will want to stay updated with your application status.
How To Track Your Aplication?
- Click here to start.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the bubble next to status.
- Fill in your details and ithen it should show you what the current status of your application is.
- If you're accepted, you'll need to accept the offer here.(link is external)
- Scroll to the bottom and select the bubble next to 'Offer'
- After accepting, you'll need to register and then you can consider yourself a student of Unisa.
Please note: All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
The verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from Unisa six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications.
Unisa is an open distance e-learning university which reaches into places where other institutions do not, making a difference to everyone. In terms of its academic offering, Unisa offers a combination of career-orientated courses usually associated with a university of technology, combined with general formative academic programmes typically linked to a traditional university.