NSFAS has recently launched their Chat function to help students reset their NSFAS Wallet accouts.
Students who receive their NSFAS allowances through NSFAS Wallet can access NSFAS Chat for a safe, speedy and proactive way to reset their NSFAS Wallet accounts by logging into their MyNSFAS accounts.
To reset your NSFAS Wallet account, you will need to:
- Log into your myNSFAS account(link is external). If you do not have an account, you may register one by going to NSFAS's website(link is external), click myNSFAS and registering.
- Once you have logged into your myNSFAS account, click on NSFAS Connect.
- Click the chat box in the right corner of the screen.
- Advise that you would like to reset your NSFAS Wallet account.
- Provide the agent with your cellphone number so that your details can be verified.
- You will then receive a One Time Pin (OTP) which you need to provide to the agent.
- A message will be sent to your cellphone from your NSFAS Wallet account.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the reset process.
NSFAS Chat will be available to you from Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:00.