Personal Effectiveness refers to making the best use of your time and making use of the resources at your disposal, in order to perform to the best of your ability in your workplace.
This will then mean you will be excellent in achieving your goals!
In order to achieve Personal Effectiveness by applying efficient time management, you would need to know how to:
- Identify time management profiles and understand the principles of time management;
- Plan and organise your own work;
- Draw up time efficient work plans to carry out work functions;
- Implement time efficient work plans;
- Maintain files and records.
The benefits of time management means you can control your stress, balance your life, increase productivity, identify priorities and accomplish goals.
To enrol for the course of Personal Effectiveness in the Workplace which we facilitate at Academy Training Group, or any other training, please contact myself, Lana Kornelius, on 012-997 2804 or email me on [email protected]
By Lana Kornelius