Fact: 7 out of 10 customers who switch to a competitor do so because of poor service.
There are two major reasons to deliver customer service: repeat business and happiness. Sales turn prospects into new customers. Service turns new customers into repeat customers. Service also makes customers happy! Happy customers are much easier to deal with than irate customers. This training program is for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company's image or bottom line and make their own lives easier.
This workshop includes dynamic trainee/trainer interactions and discussions, written and oral exercises, voice recordings, case studies, reflection, quizzes and a workbook for each participant to take back to the workplace.
This workshop is designed for everyone who deals with customers either on the telephone or face-to-face – Sales Staff, Call Centre Agents, Professionals who work as Technical Support, Hot Line, or Help Desk, Customer Service Representatives, Operators, Receptionists, Administrative or Sales Assistants and everyone in a Customer Focused Organisation.
SECTION 1: Being Customer focused (on the telephone and face-to-face)
1. What does it mean to be customer focused?
2. Clear your mind
3. Offer prompt service
4. Be present with your customer
5. Prepare your professional voice
6. Offer your standard greeting
7. Be prepared before you respond
8. Creating the best first impression
SECTION 2: Body Language
1. What do our bodies say?
SECTION 3: Communication & Communication Barriers
1. What is a Skilled Communicator?
2. Asking Questions
4. Listening Skills
5. Barriers to Listening and Communication
6. Active Listening Skills
SECTION 4: The Phonetic Alphabet
SECTION 5: Elements of Customer Service
1. Quiz Time
2. Pebble Demonstration
SECTION 6: Identifying Customers and Competitors
1. Identifying Internal Customers
2. Identifying External Customers
3. Identifying Competitors
4. The Competitive Edge
SECTION 7: Identifying & Meeting Customer Needs
1. Understanding Needs and Expectations
2. Benefits of Meeting Customer Needs
SECTION 8: Attitude
SECTION 9: Forbidden Phrases & Soft Language Skills
1. Overcoming the Forbidden Phrases
2. Converting Hard Language into Soft Language Skills
SECTION 10: Dealing With Challenges
1. Daily Challenges
SECTION 11: Dealing With Problem Customers
Step 1 - Listen
Step 2 - Empathise
Step 3 - Apologise
Step 4 - Problem-Solve