This course addresses the components of a customer centric approach which is based on the theory that the value chain begins with the customer and not the product.
Unit Standard (ID: 118028, LEVEL 4 and 8 credits): Supervise Customer Service Standards.
- Show understanding of the key effects of global drivers (technology) on consumer behaviour
- Show understanding of the components of a customer centric service delivery approach
- Apply the customer centric approach in own role
Delivery and Duration
- ONLINE: MS Teams - 3 sessions over 5 days OR
- CONTACT: 2 days contact training
Learning Unit Description
- LU1 Customer Centricity in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- LU2 Standard Setting
- LU3 Service Perfection
- Crafting a personal brand statement
- Set personal standards
- Review own service delivery
- Improve service delivery