This training can be delivered either via contact sessions or elearning
- Contact Sessions: 3 contact days with minimum 6 weeks to complete an assignment.
- E-learn Sessions: Minimum one learning unit a week which adds up to a total of 8 weeks including the assignment.
- Unit Standard: 11911 - Manage Individual Careers. NQF Level 5. Credits: 5
Description: Good mentors transform lives. Although this may sound like a cliché, this is what we believe about the power of our new Mentorship Course which we are also offering via e-learning.
COVID 19- has definitely rocked the boat on various fronts. From revealing the inequalities in society to the inadequateness of some of our traditional training approaches. We believe that experienced and mature mentors acting as role models, brokers, advocates and counsellors will impact the workforce of the future, one mentee at a time. We believe mentoring suits the ways millennials learn and gives them the autonomy and freedom to choose how they learn while being supported at the same time by caring, committed and experienced individuals.
- Learning Units: 1. The Future of Work
- Learning Units: 2. Organisational Transformation
- Learning Units: 3. Mentoring Millennials
- Learning Units: 4. Career Planning
- Learning Units: 5. Career Counselling
- Learning Units: 6. Coaching Conversations